We were contacted by the HR department of Sopra Banking Software to provide an employee communication platform and a solution that would improve their scheme renewal process for their UK based staff. Sopra Banking Software provide their employees with a comprehensive range of flexible benefits and they had a need for software to manage employees’ selections and communicate this in a report to HR and Payroll.
The aim was to reduce the amount of time spent managing the employee selections and supply their staff with a branded employee portal. This would promote both the scope of the package and the corporate culture.
After a competitive tender process we were given 2 months to deliver a bespoke employee communications portal to Sopra Banking Software.
- Deliver a “Select My Benefits” screen for staff to manage their benefit selection
- Promote the scope of the benefits offered
- Provide an easy to use portal to celebrate their corporate culture
Our philosophy is to provide software tailored to company needs. User experience, clarity and customer satisfaction over the long term are our overriding objectives.
We liaised with the client and their financial adviser to obtain accurate and complete information on the detailed options and restrictions around employee choices. We then conceived, designed, built and tested a bespoke solution that would give the employees a clear description of and the ability to easily make their benefit selection. This would also avoid any invalid employee choices, preventing manual input from Sopra Banking Software, enabling them to supply complete, error free scheme renewal data to their adviser for onward communication to their scheme providers.
We also supplied Sopra Banking Software with a demonstration log-in to use with potential new recruits.
Benefit Hub also provides the following key functionality as standard:
- Employees have access 24/7 through desktop and mobile devices
- Employee specific Total Reward Statements and Employee Value Summaries
- Staff policies, benefit descriptions and forms are hosted with intuitive navigation
- FAQs and contact details are provided to reduce administrative contact
- The portal hosts staff communications to keep them up to date with company developments and benefit news
- All content can be translated into over 100 languages
- Group functionality to communicate Executive Benefits to key employees
Employer level access to manage the following day-to-day running of Benefit Hub:
- Adding new starts and removing leavers
- Employee location management across their UK offices
- Content Management
- Auto e-mails to communicate to employees at key life events. E.g at long-service anniversaries
- Site navigation to support and promote temporary company initiatives
Incorporating Benefit Hub into Sopra Banking Technology’s business has substantially reduced HR administration time around scheme renewal. It has given them a means to promote their company brand and culture. As a result, Sopra Banking Software’s Benefit Hub® will improve both staff retention and attraction, resulting in substantial savings. Future software developments are also included in the monthly licence fee.
“In September 2016 we were looking at the market to find a benefits portal provider, after reviewing 5 providers we decided to go with Lightbox Reward. We were impressed with their energy and evident passion for their product and we felt that they were the right fit for what we were looking for. The demonstration was detailed, the team seemed to be knowledgeable and flexible and we were impressed with the time that they had taken to personalise the demo site with our logo and branding.
My main point of contact for the project was Mike Wilson, initially Mike set out the deadlines for the project which I was hesitant about as they seemed very short but true to his word the project delivered on time throughout each stage. Mike was very responsive and helpful, offering advice and guidance along the way. Our employees have provided feedback to say that our new portal looks very professional and it is easy to use. The reporting system is user friendly and we saved 3 weeks of administration time collating data at the benefit renewal stage. We look forward to continuing to work with Lightbox Reward in the future.”